Ancillary Withdrawal Management Program
Ambulatory Detox Services
Introducing a new service for:
- Outpatient substance use disorder treatment for adults dependent on opioids (heroin, fentanyl, prescribed narcotics) undergoing mild to moderate withdrawal.
- Persons experiencing non-acute physical or psychiatric complications associated with their drug or alcohol dependence.
- Persons addicted to prescription narcotics that do not have ongoing pain management issues.
Medication Assisted Treatment
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Psychiatric Medication Management
- Relapse Prevention
- Family Support Group
- All prospective patients will be offered program overview and be informed of mandatory
- Verbal Therapy Program attendance.
- All program participants will be expected to participate in a appropriate level of Individual, Family and Group Therapy Chemical Dependency programming that will include Relapse Prevention, Symptom Management, 12-Step Support Groups, Sober Support, and Cognitive Behavior Therapy to address co-occurring mental health disorders.
For information, call 516-705-3400 Intake Coordinator ext. 3230