Ancillary Withdrawal Management Program
Ambulatory Detox Services
Introducing a new service for:
- Outpatient substance use disorder treatment for adults dependent on opioids (heroin, fentanyl, prescribed narcotics) undergoing mild to moderate withdrawal.
- Persons experiencing non-acute physical or psychiatric complications associated with their drug or alcohol dependence.
- Persons addicted to prescription narcotics that do not have ongoing pain management issues.
Medication Assisted Treatment
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Psychiatric Medication Management
- Relapse Prevention
- Family Support Group
- All prospective patients will be offered program overview and be informed of mandatory
- Verbal Therapy Program attendance.
- All program participants will be expected to participate in a appropriate level of Individual, Family and Group Therapy Chemical Dependency programming that will include Relapse Prevention, Symptom Management, 12-Step Support Groups, Sober Support, and Cognitive Behavior Therapy to address co-occurring mental health disorders.
Central Intake Service
Central Intake provides individuals with timely, thorough psychosocial evaluations by licensed clinicians for admissions into several Mental Health and Chemical Dependency Outpatient Programs. Appointments can be scheduled Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm. Evening appointments are also available. Phone: 705-3400 x 3230