By making a gift through your will, there is no cost now and you may secure a charitable estate-tax deduction for the value of the gift.
How it works:
- You include a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust
- At your death Mercy receives the bequest you specified
- You may change your bequest or trust designation at any time
- You control the funding property during your lifetime
- Your bequest or trust designation will not be subject to any potential federal estate tax
- You provide future support for Mercy