Family Counseling Services
Mercy Medical Center offers a full continuum of alcoholism and chemical dependency services for adults, including evening and day treatment services where group and individual therapy and psychiatric medication management are provided.
Individualized education and treatment programs are available for dually diagnosed clients, seniors, and significant others.
Mercy Medical Center provides the following treatment and services:
- Comprehensive bio-psychosocial assessment
- Treatment planning and evaluation
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Medication management
- Concurrent mental health treatment
- Toxicology and Breathalyzer
- Smoking cessation interventions
For more information, please call 516-62-Mercy.