The digestive disease physicians at Mercy Medical Center offer diagnosis and treatment of all gastroenterological organs, which include the esophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon, gall bladder, liver and pancreas.
Our team specializes in:
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Celiac Disease (gluten intolerance)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Malabsorption disorders (problems with digestion or absorption of nutrients)
- Acute and chronic liver disease (hepatitis)
- Pancreatic insufficiency
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Nutrition evaluation and management
For more information, please call 516-62-Mercy.