Join Mercy Medical Center in a global day of giving.
On Tuesday, December 1, 2020, join our grateful patients, our esteemed family of donors, our community members and many more in this movement to advance empathy, equity, justice and generosity by supporting community driven solutions.
Mercy Medical Center provides services ranging from maternal health, oncology and physical medicine to cardiology, rehabilitation, orthopedics, weight-loss surgery and behavioral health. If you or a loved one ever needs the services of our hospital, know that our health care teams are available 24 hours to serve the health care needs of everyone who walks through its doors.
How to Participate
- Donate and share how Mercy has impacted your life.
- Connect with us to start a fundraiser in support of one of our program(s)/service(s) that matters to you.
- Share a story on our social media pages about why you give back.
- Make a gift online: https://mercymedicalcenter.chs
- Please call 516-705-1399 to make a credit card gift via phone.
- Mail a donation. Make check payable to Mercy Medical Center and mail to:
Mercy Medical Center
1000 North Village Avenue
PO Box 9024
Rockville Centre, NY 11571-9024
Attention: Office of Development