How it works:
- You assign all the rights in your insurance policy to Mercy, designate us as irrevocable beneficiary, and then receive an income-tax deduction.
- Mercy may surrender the policy for its cash value or hold it and receive the proceeds at your death.
- You receive a federal income-tax deduction
- If premiums remain to be paid, you can receive income-tax deductions for contributions to Mercy to pay these premiums
- You can make a substantial gift on the installment plan
- Mercy receives a gift they can use now or hold for the future