The Department of Urology at Mercy Medical Center offers state-of-the-art treatment in all aspects of Adult and Pediatric Urology, and specializes in Endourology, Laparoscopy, and Minimally Invasive Laser Prostatectomy.
Conditions treated include:
- Prostate Cancer
- Benign Prostatic conditions
- Kidney Cancer
- Benign and malignant conditions of the adrenal gland
- Bladder Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Benign conditions of the scrotum and groin
- Bladder Dysfunction, Incontinence, and Neurogenic Bladder
- Male Fertility and Erectile Dysfunction
Other therapies available:
- Shock Wave Lithotripsy and Holmium Laser Lithotripsy for treatment of kidney stones.
- Greenlight and Revelex Laser Prostatectomy for enlarged prostate treatment.